Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Membership Directory Bio
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
Standard Member Directory
What is this?
Trishanjit K Singh
Note: Email addresses are displayed in a non-clickable format as a security measure.
Childrens Psychological Services
3120 Telegraph Ave
Email Address Alternate
Education and Experience
Agency: Children’s Psychological Services, Private Practice
Title: President, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Dates: 02/14 to present
Role and Responsibilities:
• Conduct Psychological Assessments and Psycho-Educational Evaluations.
Agency: Alta Bates Sutter Hospital, Oakland, CA
Title: Per diem, On Call Psychologist
Dates: 09/14 to 09/16
Role and Responsibilities:
• Performed crisis assessments (5150) in the Emergency Department (ED).
Agency: Santa Clara County, CA
Title: Part-time, Contracted Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
Dates: 12/11 to present
• Conduct Forensic Evaluations to adolescents (ages 12 to 18) within the Santa Clara County Juvenile System.
Agency: Children’s Health Council (CHC), Palo Alto, CA
Title: Full-time, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Dates: 12/10 to 03/14
• Conducted clinical assessments and created treatment plans for children from 18 months to 18 years of age.
• Managed and served the role of Lead Psychologist at the KidScope (First 5) Assessment and Behavioral Health Clinic at Valley Medical Center in San Jose, CA, which included a team of Pre-Doctoral Psychology Interns and Licensed Psychologists.
• Managed and implemented a training program as well as provided clinical supervision for Stanford Pre-doctorate Psychology interns.
Agency: Kaiser Permanente Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic (ASD), San Jose, CA
Title: Full-time, Psychological Assistant
Dates: 09/08 to 09/10
• Conducted psychological assessments for ages 12 months to 18 years.
Explore Early Development), ATN (Autism Treatment Network) studies.
Agency: Tarzana Treatment Center, Tarzana, CA
Dates: 08/ 07 to 08/08
Title: Full-time, Post-doctoral Psychology Intern
• Conducted intakes and psychological assessments to adults, with addiction/substance abuse problems, ranging from 18 to 64 years old.
• Conducted outpatient and inpatient individual therapy using motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral therapy.
• Conducted group therapy (stress management, creative expressions, women’s process, dual diagnosis, feelings management, grief and loss, family psycho-education and process).
Agency: Kaiser Permanente, Milpitas, CA
Dates: 08/06 to 08/07
Title: Part-time, Pre-doctoral Psychology Intern
• Conducted intakes and psychological evaluations to adults, with various complexities
• Conducted outpatient individual psychotherapy (using CBT and Psychodynamic theories), group therapy, consultation, and outreach.
Agency: St. Helena’s Inpatient Hospital - Vallejo, CA
Dates: 07/05 to 07/06
Title: Part-time, Practicum Trainee
• Conducted psychological assessments
Agency: The Portia Bell - Hume Center, Fremont, CA
Dates: 11/03 to 07/05
Titles: Part-time, volunteer from 11/03 to 09/04; part-time, practicum trainee from 09/04 to 07/05.
• Conducted psychological assessments on patients ranging in age from 6 years to 55 years of age.
• Treated child and adult population’s patients with brief and long term therapy and group therapy.
School: Argosy University, Alameda, CA – APA approved
• PsyD in Clinical Psychology, 2007, M.A. in Clinical Psychology, 2005
• Dissertation Topic: The Impact of Acculturation on First and Second Generation South Asians and Family Dynamics
Date of License (Year)
State of License
Years of Clinical Experience
Return to Previous Page
Alameda County Psychological Association
4200 Park Blvd., #200
Oakland, CA 94602