- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa from University of CA, Berkeley in 2011.
- Graduated from the Wright Institute with a PsyD August, 2020. (Dates of Attendance: 9/2015 - 8/2020)
Dissertation: "A Formative Program Evaluation of an Outpatient Trauma Treatment and Graduate Clinical Training Center"
LANGUAGE CAPACITY: Bilingual English/Spanish (Spanish is at advanced level in comprehension and reading and speaking ability is intermediate-advanced)
CLINICAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Practicum trainee (year 1; 2015-2016): Provided individual, family therapy, and group therapy in English and Spanish at the Wright Institute School Based Collaborative, placed at bilingual English/Spanish school, Manzanita Elementary School.
- Practicum trainee (year 2; 2016-2017): Provided individual, family therapy, and group therapy at Lincoln Child Center in the Early Child Mental Health program. Conducted in-home therapy, as well as school-based and center-based therapy).
- Practicum trainee (year 3; 2017-2018): Provided individual, family, and group therapy in English and Spanish at the County of Marin Behavioral Health and Recovery Services. Groups included Positive Parenting and DBT for Teens. Provided community-based psychoeducation on Spanish radio show Cuerpo Corazon Comunidad.
- Advanced Practicum training (year 4; 2018-2019):
1) Provided neuropsychological assessments to teens and adults through the Wright Institute Assessment Services (WIAS). Completed advanced neuropsychological assessment coursework alongside this neurpsychological assessment service.
2) Volunteered with the Wright Institute Sanctuary Project to conduct asylum assessments for immigrant seeking asylum in the U.S. Conducted evaluations in Spanish.
- Internship: Kaiser Permanente, Santa Rosa (fall 2019 - fall 2020). Completed three rotations: Child and Family, Adult, and Addiction Medicine. Provided therapy for children, families, adolescents, and adults. Conducted ADHD and learning disability assessments for children and teens. Conducted ADHD evaluations for adults. Supported development of ADHD assessment and therapeutic group for adults. Provided therapy to adults struggling with addiction. Attended Intensive Recovery Program to support people with moderate to severe Substance Use Disorders.
- Post-Doctoral Residency: Through the Looking Glass. Provide individual and family therapy to Spanish-speaking families in which one member of the family has an intellectual, developmental, or physical disability. Provide consultation services with Early Head Start programs, including with directors, staff/teachers, families, and children.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Worked as a grant writer for 4 years
- Supported a small community-based organization in developing its strategic plan
- Worked with staff on program development and program evaluation