Agency: Children’s Psychological Services, Private Practice
Title: President, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Dates: 02/14 to present
Role and Responsibilities:
• Conduct Psychological Assessments and Psycho-Educational Evaluations.
Agency: Alta Bates Sutter Hospital, Oakland, CA
Title: Per diem, On Call Psychologist
Dates: 09/14 to 09/16
Role and Responsibilities:
• Performed crisis assessments (5150) in the Emergency Department (ED).
Agency: Santa Clara County, CA
Title: Part-time, Contracted Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
Dates: 12/11 to present
• Conduct Forensic Evaluations to adolescents (ages 12 to 18) within the Santa Clara County Juvenile System.
Agency: Children’s Health Council (CHC), Palo Alto, CA
Title: Full-time, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Dates: 12/10 to 03/14
• Conducted clinical assessments and created treatment plans for children from 18 months to 18 years of age.
• Managed and served the role of Lead Psychologist at the KidScope (First 5) Assessment and Behavioral Health Clinic at Valley Medical Center in San Jose, CA, which included a team of Pre-Doctoral Psychology Interns and Licensed Psychologists.
• Managed and implemented a training program as well as provided clinical supervision for Stanford Pre-doctorate Psychology interns.
Agency: Kaiser Permanente Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinic (ASD), San Jose, CA
Title: Full-time, Psychological Assistant
Dates: 09/08 to 09/10
• Conducted psychological assessments for ages 12 months to 18 years.
Explore Early Development), ATN (Autism Treatment Network) studies.
Agency: Tarzana Treatment Center, Tarzana, CA
Dates: 08/ 07 to 08/08
Title: Full-time, Post-doctoral Psychology Intern
• Conducted intakes and psychological assessments to adults, with addiction/substance abuse problems, ranging from 18 to 64 years old.
• Conducted outpatient and inpatient individual therapy using motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral therapy.
• Conducted group therapy (stress management, creative expressions, women’s process, dual diagnosis, feelings management, grief and loss, family psycho-education and process).
Agency: Kaiser Permanente, Milpitas, CA
Dates: 08/06 to 08/07
Title: Part-time, Pre-doctoral Psychology Intern
• Conducted intakes and psychological evaluations to adults, with various complexities
• Conducted outpatient individual psychotherapy (using CBT and Psychodynamic theories), group therapy, consultation, and outreach.
Agency: St. Helena’s Inpatient Hospital - Vallejo, CA
Dates: 07/05 to 07/06
Title: Part-time, Practicum Trainee
• Conducted psychological assessments
Agency: The Portia Bell - Hume Center, Fremont, CA
Dates: 11/03 to 07/05
Titles: Part-time, volunteer from 11/03 to 09/04; part-time, practicum trainee from 09/04 to 07/05.
• Conducted psychological assessments on patients ranging in age from 6 years to 55 years of age.
• Treated child and adult population’s patients with brief and long term therapy and group therapy.
School: Argosy University, Alameda, CA – APA approved
• PsyD in Clinical Psychology, 2007, M.A. in Clinical Psychology, 2005
• Dissertation Topic: The Impact of Acculturation on First and Second Generation South Asians and Family Dynamics